Home is a special place where we feel secure and comfortable in our own little place. We all want our homes to be warm, inviting and well designed for high functionality. According to home interior designers in Delhi, increasing awareness and changing tastes of the people have increased the demand for luxury homes.
We have come up with top 10 ideas for luxury interior designing of your home!
1. A large mirror on the wall! According to top interior decorators on Delhi, an ornately framed mirror on the wall can be a great help in creating luxurious feel and glamour in the decor. It will also create an illusion of spaciousness.
2. Light up the room! Lighting can play an instrumental role in the luxurious decor of any home. According to luxury interior designers in Delhi, single glass or crystal chandeliers, clusters of pendant lights or lights with antique holders are some elegant lights for creating a charming ambiance in the house.
3. A plush rug! According to best interior designers in Delhi, a plush rug with colors and patterns in harmony with the décor theme can increase the style quotient of the house by many folds.
4. Wall art! According to interior decorators in Delhi, plain walls are old school things now. Wall arts like textured walls, wall murals, leather panels, trimmings etc. can work wonders in increasing luxury quotient of the house.
5. Go for the bold color palette! According to the best interior decorator in Delhi, if you want to design a home which is in vogue then say goodbye to regular white and pastels and add some glamour to your house with deep hues of red, blue, green or metallic colors.
6. Exclusive personal design! Give a personal touch to the interior of your home to bring exclusivity and unique look in the house.
7. Detailing! It is important to remember that luxury interior designing is all about details. From the color of the walls to the placement of things everything should be intricate.
8. Use unusual material! Using unusual stones and other material can be a great help in creating an air of exclusiveness in the house.
9. Use of wood! Whether you go for wooden flooring, wooden panels or wooden furniture, there is nothing better than wood to bring sophistication at home.
10. Comfort! Luxury and comfort go hand in hand. From plush seating, king size beds to gadgets everything should offer comfort to the user.